- First StepsWe will help you to get a quick impression what ArangoDB stands for. Get familiar with the open-source multi-database and all of its several features.
- InstallationFollow the instructions on this high-level guide to install ArangoDB for Mac OS X, Windows and several Linux- versions under apache 2 lincense.
- DocumentationHere is the documentation-list for ArangoDB 1.x; you can find the document for previous (now) outdated releases of ArangoDB at the ends of this page.
- DriversHere you will find all drivers. Note: Many drivers are distributed by the community. We welcome every developing- notes and requests.
- Release 2.0 – ShardingThe documentation for the brand-new sharding release.
The documentation for previous, now outdated releases of ArangoDB can be found here:
Note: Our bug tracker is on Github, feel free to open tickets!
In the meantime: in case you have questions, don’t hesitate and contact us – for options see the community page.